The Darana Hybrid Difference
Darana Hybrid, Inc. is a (MBE) Native American owned and operated international electro-mechanical contractor. Expertise in food & beverage, distribution & fulfillment, and material handling industries.
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE): Self-Certified
- Native American (MBE) Nationally Certified Minority Business Enterprise (NMSDC)
- TN Governor’s Office (MBE) U.S. Government Registered Contractor
- Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- Other Building Equipment Contractors
- Site Preparation Contractor
- All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
- Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- Solar Electric Power Generation
- Commercial & Institutional Building Construction
- Non-current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
- Industrial Design Services
- Commercial Industrial Machinery, Equipment Repair, and Maintenance Services
- Projects include over 800 fully completed construction contracts valued from $10,000 to $40,000,000
- Subcontractor for several conveyor manufacturers servicing Amazon Fulfillment, Amazon Prototype, Amazon Air Hub, UPS, FedEx, Starbucks, Coca-Cola, Target, TJX, and XPO Logistics
- Subcontractor for several food and beverage manufacturers servicing Coca Cola, Pepsi, Kraft Heinz, Cargill, Frito Lay, Jennie-O, and Absopure
- Successful electrical and mechanical material handling and equipment installations
- Darana Hybrid, Inc. has the capacity to mobilize its trained workforce quickly. Manage multiple projects at all levels on an ongoing basis. Utilize our industry best practices quality management plan, throughout each project’s life cycle.
- Darana Hybrid, Inc.’s company culture operates from a “zero defects” total quality management (TQM) strategy. We consistently strive to do the job right the first time, every time at the highest quality.
- Darana Hybrid, Inc. operates its business from our code of ethics, which includes integrity, trust, training, teamwork, leadership, communication, recognition and safety. Fiscal responsibility and accountability are key to our history of success and growth.
Our Leadership Team
Drug & Alcohol Policy
Darana Hybrid Inc. has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment. Drug and alcohol abuse pose a threat to the health and safety of Darana Hybrid Inc.’s employees and to the security of the company’s equipment and facilities. For these reasons, Darana Hybrid Inc. is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the workplace.